Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quick Vinyl Decorations!

I finally decided to get brave, and try cutting some vinyl with the Silhouette I won. It was so easy, and now I am addicted. I've been walking around the house trying to figure out what else needs a bit of vinyl. :)

I cut some white vinyl saying, "Give Thanks," to add to this metal sign I had. I wanted something to hang on the new black post I made for Thanksgiving.

I also cut the phrase, "Find Joy in the Journey," to add to one of the pumpkins I had as a Halloween decoration, hoping to make it more of a fall decoration. And, I am loving that phrase right now, so it is perfect to have it out on the counter.

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! So what exactly is the silhouette? Is it similar to the Cricut? I have a cricut on my wish list for Christmas, but would consider something else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! There is so much you could do with it.

    ReplyDelete